Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Goal Line Blitz


Alright so I love football. I love football so much, that during the dead season, I found this site called Goal Line Blitz. It's a MMORPG for football heads like myself. So basically when you sign up and start playing you're an agent, and you create players and you can make how many players you want and you get them signed to a team. I'm not so crazy about this game, because I only monitor one player. Though I do see some people with several different players playing for several different teams, and yes you can own your own team.



Currently this is my player, and I play in the Canadian league for the Ottawa Thunder. I didn't start off with this team, because my old team wasn't starting me, so I got my T.O. (Terrell Owens) on and wanted to be traded. Anyways, my players position is DT (defensive tackle) and 3 games into season 4, he's having a career season. So I really don't keep up with this that much, but it gives me something to do when I'm at work.

Basically I'm just suggesting something to take up your time if anyone of you guys out there are football nerds like myself.

Just remember who told you so.

UPDATE!: I was recently traded. So I don't play for Ottawa Thunder anymore.


This has been a blog saying "I TOLD YOU SO!"

1 comment:

big chief Banana said...

If you like Goal Line Blitz you might want to try www.grid-iron.org - it's more management game less roll playing though ;)